The Manicure Saver
Remove polish without messing up your nails! The Manicure Saver is a neat little gadget that will protect your freshly painted nails from the harsh chemicals while removing polish.
How to Use the Simple Manicure Saver
1. Push the black button to extend the claws.
2. Place the cotton inside the claws (acetone and cotton balls not included)
3. Release your thumb off the black button.
4. Saturate your cotton ball with acetone/polish remover.
5. Remove polish as needed.
6. Push the black button to disposed used cotton.
7. Repeat as necessary
And just like that you will have beautiful nails and kept your hands out of the terrible harsh chemicals. Enjoy